Thank you, Siouxland, for the 16th Year of Success at the Empty Bowls Hunger Awareness Fundraiser!
Our 16th Annual Empty Bowls Hunger Awareness Fundraiser was held at the beautifully remodeled Sioux City Convention Center on Friday, February 7, 2020. We are thrilled to say that this year’s event was once again a success! We couldn’t make this night happen without all of our sponsors, food and auction donors and volunteers.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Seaboard Triumph Foods; our Media Sponsor, KTIV; our Print Sponsor, Anderson Brothers Printing and our Design Sponsor, Authentige.
The Food Bank of Siouxland would also like to extend a special “Thank you!” to our wonderful food donors:
- Popcorn bar was supplied by Koated Kernels
- Bread was supplied by Casey’s Bakery
- Soup Donors this year included Aggie’s; Brightside Café; CRAVE; M’s on 4th; Minerva’s; Pierce Street Coffee Works; Sioux City Convention Center; Sodexo, valued partner of Morningside College; SoHo Kitchen and Bar; Siouxland Soup Kitchen; St. Theresa of Calcutta Catholic Daughters; SweetWater Café, Table 32 and Joe Twidwell
- Hy-Vee supplied our dessert bar
- Coffee was supplied by Caribou Coffee
- Volunteer meals were supplied by Jimmy John’s
The date for Empty Bowls 2021 is still to be determined, but more information will be posted soon! If you are interested in sponsoring, donating or volunteering for Empty Bowls 2021, please contact Valerie Petersen at email@example.com or call 712-255-9741 for more information.